Professional Sales Management
Level 6 – Undergraduate Final Year
About The Course
Are you interested in finding out what makes a successful salesperson in terms of knowledge, skills and attitude? Sales are the foundation stone upon which organisations are built. Organisations would require a well-developed sales strategy to reach their commercial goals.
The Level-6 Professional Sales Management course aims to develop the knowledge and skills of salespeople whilst also providing them with a professional qualification platform to match their career goals.
The learner will:
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the history of selling as an activity; the traditional image of salespeople; the variety and complexity of sales roles; and the people engaged in sales activities; and how this might impact sales success.
- Examine and compare the sales profession to other professions and determine what can be learned to improve sales success.
- Explore and evaluate the effectiveness of a structured selling approach and apply this knowledge to the development of a strategic and tactical sales process.
- Acquire and demonstrate how effective communication works within a sales context.
Professional Sales ManagementLevel 6
- Access to full curriculum of Level 6
- Access to Assignments
- Access to Examination
- Opportunity to win a scholarship for everyone who applies
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.