People and Organisations (60 Credits)
Level 3 – Pre-University Module
About The Course
Do you want to gain essential leadership knowledge and skills to engage, motivate and manage a team? The Level-3 Foundation Diploma in People and Organisations has been designed to provide learners with a flexible, relevant education in the structure, values, and behaviours of organisations, as well as the management of people.
This credential will equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary for employment or further study.
The learners will:
- Acquire a body of knowledge about people, organisations, and employment in various industries.
- Develop knowledge, facts, theories, concepts, skills, resources, terminology, practices, and procedures regarding and relating to people, organisations, and employees.
- Develop self-confidence and skills required for the working environment, organisations, and employment.
- Improve communication skills and personal effectiveness that will provide a basis for growth in employment and further study.
People and Organisations (60 Credits)Level 3
- Access to full curriculum of Level 3
- Access to Assignments
- Access to Examination
- Opportunity to win a scholarship for everyone who applies
Examples of University Progression
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Derby
- University of Lincoln
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.