Employability and Workplace Skills (60 Credits)
Level 3 – Pre-University Module
About The Course
Employability skills are the essential abilities, traits, and values required for success in any workplace. Our Level, 3 Foundation Diploma in Employability and Workplace Skills, has been developed to provide learners with a range of knowledge, understanding, personal skills and attributes essential for successful work performance. This course has been designed to support you in successfully gaining a job, progressing in a chosen field, or preparing you for further study. The learners will:
– Develop a body of knowledge about workplace employment and employability in various sectors.
– Develop various workplace skills, employment, and employability-related knowledge, facts, theories, concepts, abilities, resources, terminology, practices, and strategies.
– Develop self-confidence and interpersonal skills required for the working environment and employment.
– Possess the ability to enhance communication skills and increase personal effectiveness.
Learners who finish this qualification will have the basic knowledge and skills to do well in the workplace or further studies.
Employability and Workplace Skills (60 Credits)Level 3
- Access to full curriculum of Level 3
- Access to Assignments
- Access to Examination
- Opportunity to win a scholarship for everyone who applies
Examples of University Progression
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Derby
- University of Lincoln
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.