Strategic Sales Management
Level 7 – Graduate
About The Course
Sales managers are responsible for identifying potential customers, appealing to their interests and closing as many sales as possible. Are you interested in acquiring the knowledge and skills to improve the sales performance of your colleagues? The Level-7 Strategic Sales Management course enables you to construct a customer service plan for your organisation to improve customer retention, sales, and lifetime value. Upon completing this course, learners take away essential industry-specific sales skills and knowledge.
The learner will:
- Investigate the transactional analysis theory and relate it to their sales roles.
- Recognise and act upon various communication styles to enhance customer relations.
- Successfully prepare for and execute a sales presentation.
- Acquire knowledge and skills to be used in sales negotiation situations.
Strategic Sales ManagementLevel 7
- Access to full curriculum of Level 7
- Access to Assignments
- Access to Examination
- Opportunity to win a scholarship for everyone who applies
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.